Our objective at MQS is to be your first call regarding any financial issue, question, or decision. Our goal is to provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that everything in your financial life is organized and centralized. We take a holistic view of your financial picture, offering strategies and solutions that are:
We do not believe that a “one size fits all” approach is right for managing personal and family wealth—we develop a plan that is right for your distinct goals and circumstances.
We work closely with your other professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, insurance providers, e.g.) to ensure a seamless process around your financial affairs. We are able to integrate any financial or other assets held outside MQS into our view of your financial picture.
From near-term concerns such as cash flow and spending analysis to longer-term considerations like trust and estate planning, we have the expertise to assist with virtually all aspects of your financial life.
Our process begins with a complete review and audit of your financial affairs with an eye toward ensuring that you are positioned to maximize your wealth and protect it for the next generation. Our online system MQ Money provides clients with the ability to view their entire financial picture on an ongoing basis in an easy to understand format.
- Prepare a complete financial plan, including budgeting and cash flow analysis aimed at keeping spending in line with your needs now and in retirement.
- Run projections using Monte Carlo analysis based on current and expected lifestyles, income sources, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
- Coordinate with your trust and estate attorney(s) to ensure that your estate plan is current and consistent with your investment plan.
- Advise on charitable giving, donor advised funds, and charitable trusts.
- Work with your accountant and attorneys to develop proactive tax strategies and recommend tax-efficient investments.
- Review your life and property/casualty insurance to identify any gaps in policies.
- Review mortgages and lines of credit and provide assistance restructuring or renegotiating more favorable terms if needed.
- Work with your children, grandchildren, and other family members to educate them on financial affairs and act as a resource for them on financial decisions.